Investing in direct shares has been and will continue to be a favoured way to build wealth.
Investing in the share market is easy, but to get good risk adjusted returns is not.
The market can be volatile or steady in certain times, and is susceptible to factors beyond your control. Sometimes a buy and hold strategy will yield the best return. Other times, a shorter term trading strategy will provide the best return. Knowing when to adapt your investment style to approach the market will aid you in setting expectations of what returns you can expect to achieve.
How we can help you
We can help you decide how and when you wish to invest in share markets. You will receive high quality share advice, support and the information you need to own an investment portfolio.
Our range of services include:
- Customised investment advice
- Investment portfolio development – including Australian shares and access to international markets
- Ongoing share transaction services
- Access to capital raisings and initial public offerings reporting services – including portfolio performance and valuation reports
- Investment Research materials
- Receipt of Monthly Perspectives our monthly newsletter written exclusively for Rosetta Stone Wealth Planning clients
- Proactive recommendations – including advice concerning corporate actions
Please feel free to contact us here at Rosetta Stone Wealth Planning to discuss any questions you may have and/or book an appointment to discuss your direct share requirements further.