Despite the Government of the day making regular changes and the media’s best efforts to persuade us all that superannuation is no longer that good, our superannuation system remains the best mechanism to save for your retirement.
Even though there have been many changes to superannuation laws over the years, the core benefits of superannuation have largely remained unchanged for more than 20 years.
While there are many strategies to consider, the key is to start planning as early as possible so that you can maximise the opportunities offered by:
- Consolidating superannuation into your new Self Managed Superannuation Fund
- Salary Sacrifice (save tax and speed the growth of your superannuation)
- Tax effective contributions and non-concessional contributions
- Borrowing in superannuation
- Building a comprehensive personal insurance portfolio in Super
How we can help you
Please feel free to contact us here at Rosetta Stone Wealth Planning to make sure you’re not missing out on opportunities to grow your superannuation. We can help you identify the strategies that suit your circumstances and give your retirement savings the best opportunity to grow for the benefit of a better retirement.
Please feel free to contact us here at Rosetta Stone Wealth Planning to discuss any questions you may have and/or book an appointment to discuss your superannuation options.