With most financial plans, investment decisions will have to be made. Those investment decisions could have a large impact upon the ultimate success of your investment strategy whether it is your personal savings or your retirement savings.
At Rosetta Stone Wealth Planning we invest a lot of time in determining what is the ‘context’ of the investment we are buying, holding or selling into. Are the investments we are looking to buy/hold/sell, cheap, good value or expensive? If we can successfully understand the context of our investment, this will greatly assist us in designing our investment strategy and specific mindset towards an asset class, segment of the market or specific investment.
Our core investment beliefs are :
- Fear and greed are two large emotions that drive market valuations for assets in the short to medium term.
- Investing is not a science nor an academic process that will produce the same result each time unlike in a science laboratory. Investing is a combination of art and science.
- Rarely do comfort in buying assets and great investment outcomes go hand in hand
- Buying and holding is an investment strategy which only works some of the time.
- Trading shares on a regular basis only works some of the time.
If you would like to know more about our philosophy please see our investment strategy page or please feel free to contact us here at Rosetta Stone Wealth Planning to discuss any questions you may have and/or book an appointment to discuss your tailored Investment Strategy further.